Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The True Essence of Christmas

         Christmas is the birthday of our Lord Jesus Christ, given birth by Virgin Mary, because of the Holy Spirit. Christmas is the season of giving gifts, singing Christmas carols and mailing Christmas cards. This is the true essence of Christmas.

       But for me, in my own view, Christmas is the season where we give toys and clothes for the needy and poor. Last Christmas we went to manila and I had lots of time with my relatives especially with my Kuya JM Montojo and I had great conversations with them. On January 1, 2009 we had a reunion with the family of my Mother and also with my Father because their places are both in Cubao, Mother's side in Quezon City and Father's side in Caloocan. We only have Christmas once a year so we should enjoy it, give love to other people and make others happy.
        For me, Christmas is the most memorable and the best holiday in the whole year. This following year, I want to change all of my bad habits and wrong doings because I want to live a happy, clean and long life. This is my idea about the true essence of Christmas. ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you bloggers, classmates, teachers and friends. Hope to see you all next year!!! God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment