Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pagpapatibay ng Pagkataong Pilipino Tugon sa Hamon ng Panahon

   The essay that I'm going to encode today, December 2, 2009 is about "Pagpapatibay ng Pagkataong Pilipino Tugon sa Hamon ng Panahon",  is from the Values Department. Strengthening the Pilipino Value through Challenges of Time, through the years, many challenges are won by us, Filipino citizens because of our hard work and commitment. Our Filipino values are greater than any other kind of value in the world. We are very hospitable, reverent, thrifty, honest, brave and most of all we fear God more than others. Even if our values are already well and good, we can still improve it through the help of the Almighty. In the 2010 election, we must vote for the deserving President, and I recommend Bro. Eddie Villanueva because he is a God fearing person, and if our ruler is righteous, our country will excel and all that I said will come true if you picked the right one. This is my idea about our topic. I'm sorry if Bro. Eddie is mentioned, I'm just telling the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment