Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Dream, My Future

Less than a month left and I'm already going to graduate in this school. It's really hard to choose a course that you want because not all courses can assure you of a decent job in the future, that's why I'm gathering information on the people around me. My tita said that I should take up computer related courses because we are already in the "computer age". That's why I decided that I'm going to take up Computer Science (COMSCI) last year but I made up my mind and decided to take up a business related course. I don't know why but I think I will enjoy and will be successful. After I graduate, I'm going to find a decent job and I will take good care of my parents.




Happy Graduation 4th year students of Ilocos Sur National High School!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment